Hello! Nice to meet you!
My name is Anna, and I'm the Chief Operating Officer at amma family. We are building an ethical business with a strong mission - to make families happier. Our app is used by 1.5 million people monthly in 192 countries.
In 2023, we doubled in size to form a strong team of 100 people. Our team members live all around the world, working total remotely. Currently, we have three offices, and time zones vary from +7 to -6 GMT.
To ensure the team's well-being and enhance the stability of amma, we pay great attention to building processes and implementing changes in our operational activities.
Due to the multitude of tasks, I need an assistant who will take on a portion of them and help me.
In the people I work with, I value the following qualities most:
- Independence and savvy: the ability to figure out how to solve various tasks, find information, conduct research, or communicate with colleagues.
- Flexibility and openness to new things: you'll be faced with a wide range of tasks, from structuring knowledge bases to implementing new systems. These qualities will help you adapt successfully to the diversity of tasks and learn.
- Organization and communicativeness: two qualities that will help you solve any task. It's important to perform tasks precisely and on time, and the ability to negotiate with people will be very helpful in this.
- Analyzing and processing information, preparing reports, and analytical materials for the COO.
- Coordinating tasks and projects within the company, including setting up workflow processes and monitoring them.
- Researching and analyzing information, including new opportunities, benchmarks and others.
- Handling administrative tasks, including document preparation and office resource coordination.
- Coordinating internal and external communications.
- Working directly with the COO and carrying out other assignments.
- Experience in a similar role or in the field of business assistance
- Willingness to learn and develop professional skills.
- The ability to work with information: conducting research, finding what's needed, processing large data sets, and drawing conclusions.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management abilities.
- Advanced skills in office applications, including MS Office, Notion, Google Docs, and others.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with colleagues, partners, and clients.
- English language proficiency not lower than C1.
- Make an Impact: Contribute to a socially significant product with a powerful mission.
- Flexibility: Enjoy a remote work environment with a flexible schedule.
- Professional Growth: Collaborate with a dynamic and diverse team across the globe.
- Support and Resources: Access our internal knowledge base and receive the necessary support to excel in your role.
- Application: After application I would like to ask you for video self-presentation (1-2 min) with resume detailing your relevant experience and motivation to our mail. Subject: Business assistant
- Interview: Engage in an interview with me.
- Offer: Join our team and help make more families in the world happier!