At Trevolution Group, we’re passionate about creating innovative solutions to simplify business travel for our clients. We’re a global company with a mission to make corporate travel hassle-free, efficient, and cost-effective. Our internal travel system is a crucial component of this mission, and we’re looking for a talented Product Owner to join our team and help us take our platform to the next level.
As a Product Owner for our internal travel systems, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the development and delivery of our platform. You will help define the future strategy and features, identify weaknesses, and improve current processes.
- Define the product vision and strategy for our internal travel system;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze user feedback, market research, and competitive intelligence to identify new product opportunities;
- Develop and prioritize product features, requirements, and roadmaps;
- Create detailed product specifications and work with the development team to ensure successful implementation;
- Define and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) to track the success of product initiatives;
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that our product aligns with the company’s overall strategy and goals;
- Manage the product lifecycle, from ideation to launch and beyond.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management of IT products (understanding of back-end, front-end development, good knowledge of user experience);
- Experience with travel technology and/or corporate travel industry is highly preferred;
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams;
- Strategic mindset with the ability to think creatively and critically to identify new product opportunities;
- Experience with Agile methodology and project management tools like Jira or Asana;
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Good written and verbal English language
- Be a part of a top-tier team of professionals, work on a world-wide market;
- Competitive salary and annual bonus;
- Permanent employment contract, health and life insurance for employee and family;
- Working at the comfortable office in Dubai, DIFC free zone