Chief Operating Officer
Прямой работодатель JetRuby ( jetruby.com )
Опыт работы любой
JetRuby Agency is an international software development and business consulting company headquartered in San Francisco, the USA. We are Top Mobile App Development Companies for Startups 2020-2021.
Our goal: To bring our expertise to big corporate clients and start-ups.
We have solid expertise in web and mobile development. We closely work with customers in various industries like FinTech, FoodTech (delivery and marketplaces), HealthCare, AgriTech, and Education. Some of our customers are GoPro, Financial Times, Universum.
Currently, we are looking for a Chief Operating Officer for our team.
- Grew up in an IT or Digital company to a senior position (minimum head of department).
- Has General experience at the position of the head of the department or above from 5 years.
- Experienced in educating and managing heads of the departments (under direct supervision at least 1 time and experience in educating department heads under direct supervision of at least 5 people).
- Has a successful track record in autonomous management of strategic projects at the company level (affecting the whole company) of a commercial, product or production nature (not back office).
- Accepted responsibility (with KPI affecting the bonus rate) for the profit of the entire company, costs (budget) and can present cases of how his managerial decisions and actions affected the profit / costs at all levels of the company.
- Can simultaneously manage several projects/processes of different origin with a team of managers, including matrix management.
- Creates and implements business processes, works to improve efficiency. When presents a business case talks about goals (efficiency growth rate) not about the processes.
- Is a systematic and organized leader who is able to be responsible for achieving company goals as a whole and his subordinate functions.
- Very important to have excellent knowledge of English (B2 or higher).
- Creation and further realization of the of the company’s strategy, introduction of the key strategic projects.
- Covering company’s operational needs in employees and customers.
- Managing two relevant departments in direct supervision - HR (providing demanded employees with relevant background) and Marketing (providing the right customers) with the total of 40-50 people. Corporate staff is 200 people.
- Function as Deputy General Director for Administrative Affairs.
Why you should join JetRuby Agency:
- Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process.
- Excellent opportunities for professional and self growth, and clear organizational structure.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills, quoted in USD.
- Work with miscellaneous projects on a long-term basis.
- A remote job is highly welcomed.
- Flexible schedule.
- Corporate and social events.