At AboutMe Apps, we’re building a health tracker ecosystem, so every family could track the first symptoms of fever, weight loss progress, or heart rate changes. Our goal is to empower every user to live healthier, longer, and in a supportive environment. To meet this goal, we develop medical features as well as social ones.
Currently, we’ve got 6 apps with cross-subscription and functionality. We’re looking for a talented HR manager to bring our team to the next level and improve our HR processes.
Our ideal candidate is interested in startups with their fast, flexible, and inspiring culture, as in remote work lifestyle and opportunities.
Your responsibilities would include:
- to build an engaged and high-performing cross-cultural team in a remote environment;
- source and screen potential talents for full-time, part-time, and project work;
- make onboarding and talent management;
- help the CEO to form a corporate culture (including trips, gifts, and other activities).
We invite you to join us at the beginning of our culture forming to get a unique experience of making key hiring decisions for the early-stage health tech startup. At the same time, we’re a profitable and growing company, and we’d like to share our next milestones with you.
＋ remote-first work experience is a must;
＋ 1+ year of HR management for tech companies;
＋ you’re OK to work in a small team and be the first HR manager in the company;
＋ successful cases not just to close the position but to find the right person at the right stage of the company;
＋ fluent English.
Nice to have:
- experience working in HR agencies;
- be interested in wearable devices and trends in health in general;
- psychology education.
What we offer:
- competitive salary;
- investment in your professional development - we sponsor education, mentorship, and other forms of growth acceleration;
- remote friendly and helpful team;
- low base start to set up high quality processes.