As a Product Designer for Social Mobile, you will be responsible for defining and designing the look and feel of the BandLab social features on iOS and Android. You'll partner with our product and engineering teams to build engaging experiences for our users. You will leverage design-thinking and product strategy to create innovative experiences and features.
What you will do:
- Work with our Product Managers and Researchers to deliver simple and powerful designs.
- Deliver prototypes and production-ready designs, with a strong desire to iterate by sharing ideas at each stage of your process.
- Help build out and improve our design system in Figma.
- Support engineers by providing all necessary assets and confirming that implementations are visually and experientially perfect.
- Effectively communicate ideas and design rationale both verbally and visually at every stage of the design process.
You’re a great communicator who applies an empathetic approach to solving real-world problems for digital-native musicians. You know that making product decisions is easy when they are informed by direct conversations with community members at every stage of design and implementation. You have a strong eye for detail and appreciate feedback from your peers and our community of creators; you also know how to give feedback in a way that is encouraging and constructive. The ideal candidate loves to learn and embraces failure.
- Experience working on mobile social interfaces like News Feed, User Profile, Explore, Music Player, etc.
- Problem solver who can be effective in situations with limited information, building a solution from first principles and communicating it to stakeholders
- Proficiency with Figma
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Relocation sponsorship to sunny and cosmopolitan Singapore and/or remote working options
- Limitless professional growth in a cutting edge technology environment