StudyFree is a rapidly growing edtech startup looking to democratize international education. We’re looking to hire a Product Manager to join a passionate team and lead the charge in delivering compelling, scalable products to support our continued growth.
StudyFree is an online platform that connects students with international opportunities worldwide. We guide students along the entire application process from applying to a program to securing a scholarship and finally immigrating**. 40,000 students in 108 countries** around the world use StudyFree and we just finished going through the TechStars NYC and Berkley StyDeck accelerators.
As Product Manager, you are responsible for defining new product solutions and introducing them into new markets. It’s your goal to deliver great value to our customers and increase adoption. As a customer focused and strategic thinker, you achieve your goals by following an analytical and experimental approach. Ideally, you have a proven track record of introducing and scaling new products successfully.
Your focus will be mostly on building services that help students find the best matching programmes and guide them all the way towards enrollment. Your responsibilities include:
- Product Innovation: understand the market, learn from our users and internal stakeholders for defining new solutions
- Strategy: defining an overall strategy for improving current and introducing new products to our users.
- Execution: coordinate building new solutions with the development team, measure the impact on our service and adapt your roadmap based on what you learn.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product management in consumer companies
- Knowledge of key product performance metrics, proven track record of scaling and improving them
- Experience building a digital product in a fast paced environment and managing it through the entire life cycle
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty as well as evolving requirements as we learn more about market needs
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to work in a hypothesis and experiment driven environment
- Excellent communication skills to make complex topics accessible at all levels of the organisation
- Capable and eager to work in a cross-functional team (engineers, UX, commercial) from strategy through to delivery
- Fluent in written & oral English
This is a full-time remote role. Work schedule is flexible as you’ll work with a team in many different time zones (Mainly Central Europe and Moscow time zone).
Please, send your resumes in English only. Your direct manager doesn't speak Russian.