- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Proficiency in collecting and calculating data, including finding correlations and making decisions based on data analysis.
- Proven ability to create a product map and explain why it’s the most effective approach.
- Ability to establish hypotheses arguments based on data.
- Experience with Google Analytics/Amplitude, UX/UI designers.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to converse with team members and product users.
- Passion and ability to develop a product for global users.
- Proven ability to make decisions and take a creative approach to solve problems.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience as a Product Manager or similar position (supply experience is highly desirable).
- Experience with mobile apps.
- Product experience with a focus on US or European markets.
- Completion of educational courses, such as GoPractice, ProductStar, Product Heroes, or similar.
- Identify key data via metric analysis to back up important decisions.
- Track the full automation of marketplace transactions from content creators’ perspective.
- Improve metrics by analyzing user behavior of content creators across multiple interfaces (desktop and mobile).
- Gain insights from users to enhance the product.
- Collaborate with team members, including developers.
- You will work on a global product with users in North America, Europe, UK, Russia, and the CIS.
- Your hard work and ownership will be greatly valued.
- You will have a lot of responsibility and the opportunity for development as our specialists attend regional and international conferences.
- The opportunity to work with superheroes in our Moscow office, or work remotely from anywhere with business trips to Moscow or New York.
- Achieve market salary level, based on your individual experience.
- Flexibility and freedom in decision making. We want to achieve key business goals, but how you accomplish them is up to you.
- Friendly atmosphere and a team of the best professionals who are ready to share their expertise with you.
Insense is a rapidly growing SaaS platform, bridging the gap between brands and influential content creators. Our digital marketplace currently has over 35,000 vetted content creators which we believe are the future of advertising creatives. Founded in 2016, our company is a leader in several international markets, including the USA, UK, Canada and Russia. Our team of over 40 people is based in three offices in New York, London, and Moscow, as well as working remotely. We strive for excellence and have a strong focus on teamwork and connection to elevate our business to the next level.
As a Product Manager at Insense, you are the leader of the product for content creators, helping to develop a product that will be utilized by influential content creators around the world. You are expected to build and implement a product development strategy that solves current needs and those of our future platform.
At Insense, the supply marketplace for content creators is our biggest area of growth. Therefore, you’ll need to track its business and product metrics.
As we’re currently working remotely, being available for open communication within Eastern Time Zone (New York) hours is essential in order to collaborate with team members.