Gett is a global on-demand mobility company that connects customers with transportation, goods and services. Gett currently operates in more than 100 cities across the United Kingdom, Russia and Israel.
Gett’s business model is based on a fine line balance between Demand (customers) & Supply (drivers). Currently we are in a search for a candidate with a solid background in analytics to build and maintain the “heart” of the company with a goal to deliver 100% predictable & reliable service on Russian market by answering the following questions:
- How to use current Marketplace tools to make service more flexible for external events?
- What should be done in terms of product to make Marketplace management tools more useful?
- What are the key factors of customer decision making for an order / driver decision making for accepting it?
- Based on what parameters we should change settings of Marketplace management tools (surge, matching etc)?
Apart from that you will have an opportunity to work with real-time geo data, build automated dashboards and data processing tools, create custom ETL scripts, influence on R&D priorities by calculating ROI and ICE for the new features.
- 2+ years experience in Analytics
- Familiarity with Python, SQL
- Upper-intermediate English or above