EdTech marketing leader
( elkacademy.ru )
Аккаунт зарегистрирован с email *@elk.today
Опыт работы от 1 года до 3х летот 80 000 до 120 000 ₽
Remote, part-time is possible
ELK academy is an online language school for personal and professional growth.
Our head office is in New York. Unlike other schools, each student works with a team of teachers from around the world. All teachers are top-notch professionals in their field.
We believe in highly individualized education that teaches our students to use language as a tool to realize their potential. We accompany and guide them on this journey, and then celebrate their victories as our own.
Part of our goal to bring our unique approach to wider audiences at a time when world have never been so global.
Who are we looking for?
We are now seeking an experienced marketing specialist to help us promote our brand to the new markets, raise the visibility of our work and increase sales.
Role and Responsibilities
You will join our international, passionate team as we embark on this exciting new chapter. We are looking for an excellent digital-marketing expert with deep data analytics skills, income-oriented marketer and a self-starter, who can come up with ideas and turn them into reality.
You will collaborate with our curators and teachers’ team leaders to design and execute a coordinated marketing strategy.
To achieve all of this, you'll be expected to strategize and execute in the following areas:
Digital marketing: craft ads and online campaigns to generate high-quality leads and raise the profile of the brand, measure/benchmark our performance.
Website design: manage and taking control of the website design process.
Social media: handling social media, public relation efforts and content marketing.
Product marketing: researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
Continuous improvements: manage the main progressive marketing tools and monitoring the last digital marketing trends.
We are suitable for each other if you:
- can combine strategic thinking with effective operational skills and lead strategies, projects and campaigns;
- have a passion and an understanding of the EdTech landscape and be able to segment and target an array of different international audiences ranging from B2C clients to the corporate clients;
- are able to work independently in a horizontal organizational structure and comfortably manage budgets and projects;
- understanding/experience of international marketing campaigns;
- fluency in an English language;
- are able to thrive in a start-up environment: work to the demands of tight deadlines and prioritize among competing demands.
What we offer:
- to become a part of a team that changes the approach to education and work with the best Eastern European companies, international leaders in their fields - Yva.ai, Evil Martians, SHU, Osome, MIRO, Sweatcoin, etc.
- An open environment where people are truly valued.
- Pay: $8-12/hr. Rate of pay will depend on experience jobs and skills you bring to the position.
- Flexible schedule with golden hours for team work.