Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
We are seeking an energetic, creative and analytical digital marketer to facilitate the development of email campaigns, web projects and other key digital assets. You will partner with marketing, development and creative team members to coordinate the efficient delivery of quality work to support critical business objectives. In addition to ensuring collaborators follow established processes, this role will also be expected to accelerate and improve existing marketing workflows, programs and infrastructure.
What will you do:
- Create email marketing campaigns both one-time blasts and nurturing email tracks.
- Create and maintain behavior-based email communications.
- Uphold and improve marketing processes to ensure seamless collaboration, efficient execution, on-time delivery and quality work.
- Maintain work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related operational departments, participating and providing resources across teams as needed.
- Align projects with overall marketing and company goals, prioritizing and planning initiatives according to schedules and available resources.
- Keep management informed by preparing and presenting reports and making data-driven process recommendations.
- Establish and adhere to key performance indicators based on team goals and deliverables.
- Manage and optimize current marketing automation platforms.
- Research and help implement new marketing technologies.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of database.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of marketing experience and a desire to grow in the field of marketing operations/automation.
- 1+ year of experience with marketing automation tools like Marketo, MailChimp, HubSpot, etc.
- Mastery of the English language (B2-C1 level).
- Expertise with A/B and multivariate testing methods.
- Experience with other marketing operations-related tools (CRM, QA systems, mobile notification platforms, email builders, CMS systems etc.) also preferred.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics is a plus.
- Strong analytical background with the ability to use data to drive decision making is a plus.
- Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment while keeping a keen eye on detail and accuracy.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Passion for marketing technology.
What you can expect from us:
- Flexible work schedule.
- 'A' class office building in IT business area in St. Petersburg.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care, medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth!