We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our team and participate in game development projects for famous studios (Zeptolab and Halfbrick).
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Work with a cross-functional team in a fast-paced, agile development environment to deliver/maintain aesthetic and usable interactive experiences that keep the user’s focus on the content rather than the interface itself.
- Create and track art related tasks for user stories.
- Prepare interface and menu sketches, style guides, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, and finished products.
- Design and create pixel art assets for in-game use, either from high res concept or from initial pixel art sketch.
- Partnering with producer/team lead to gather requirements for user stories.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a UI or UI/UX Designer/Artist.
- Ability to design visual interfaces for given user stories, use cases, concepts of operation, or requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product design involving both UI and UX requirements.
- Proficiency in digital tools for UI/UX designs (including, but not limited to Adobe Photoshop, Unity).
- Experience in designing UI/UX for mobile apps.
- At least Upper-Intermediate English.
- Experienced in coding (basic CRUD script).
- Experienced in designing mobile apps for both iOS and Android.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Full-time remote job (home-office);
- Fixed working hours schedule (we believe in work-life balance);
- Compensation program for work equipment and for co-working rent;
- Courses and trainings including: professional, English, Agile, soft skills etc.