Art Director (remote)
Metropolitan Group - real estate company in UAE, Austria, UK, Oman, expanding to Hong Kong.
We are looking for not only creative Art Director, but talented manager who can restructure the designers team, to join them photographers & cameraman to generate the stylish first class content promoting one of the best Premium Real Estate Agency – Metropolitan Group in any media channels (digital, indoor, outdoor etc.) and loves the challenge of discovering what makes consumers “click”. The goal is to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences.
You will lead a global team of graphic designers, illustrators, and remote talent (UX and UI designers).
- (re)organize the clear workflow & team work
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter(s)
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Present completed ideas to the stakeholders/team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Responsible for managing and supporting a team of graphic designers, photographers to bring concepts, presentations, and prototypes to life. - - Collaborate on the ideation and development of innovative marketing campaigns.
- Stay on top of the latest standards, processes, and trends in the visual design field.
- Responsible for all pre-production meetings for projects including photoshoots, video editing, broadcast, and fulfillment.
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts, or related field.
- Three or more years of hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection, and package design; proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wireframing tools; demonstratable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proven working experience as Art Director: no less than 3 years;
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Ability to present creative work, to collect and interpret feedback.
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives.
- Ability to critically communicate and persuade around design concepts.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Fluent English
- We are willing to consider your salary range. salary in USD;
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Contract with a legal entity in Dubai.
- Paid vacation and sick leave
Employers look at your profile first, but you can also accompany your response with a few words to draw attention to your most important professional or personal qualities.