Venture studio SKL.VC is looking for a Recruiter with global expertise to join the team! The successful applicant will perform activities in our family office.
Area of responsibilities:
- You'll be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process, from initial screening to successful onboarding;
- Manage job openings requests, develop position descriptions and recruitment strategy;
- Conduct recruitment intake meetings with Hiring Managers to ensure a complete understanding of the job requirements, candidate profiles and qualifications;
- Provide creative ideas and innovative recruiting solutions to source qualified candidates;
- Screen resumes and conduct interviews to ensure the best quality candidates;
- Closing hard-to-fill positions that can range from investment positions to legal, administrative, and operational ones, including specific specialties such as lifestyle management and concierge service.
What we expect from you:
- 5 + years of experience in recruitment;
- Experience with vacancies in the Family Office;
- You are able to manage demanding tasks;
- Strong analytical and excellent attention to detail with the ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within designated deadlines;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks with multiple priorities;
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction to complete assigned work and individual goals.
- English language skills at level B2.