About the job
As a key team member, you will work closely with the Product Owners responsible for the business development areas. The ideal candidate for this position is a professional who can conduct research and propose approaches to finding business solutions. This person will join a fast-growing, ambitious team where he can step into the role of an expert and directly participate in creating one of the largest gaming chess resources.
What you will need to do
- Set up event tracking on the website and in the mobile app;
- Develop dashboards;
- Work with databases to create Ad-hoc reports and data analysis marts.
What you should have/able to do
- More than two years of experience in analytics;
- Experience with Google Data Studio;
- Ability to process data using SQL;
- Experience with Google Big Query;
- Ability to set up events, GA4 conversions;
- Ability to configure Google Tag Manager tags;
- Write clear documentation for non-techies;
- Visualize data for different levels of users, from top management to yourself;
- Be able to organize data and maintain that order.
This will be an advantage
- Data processing skills using Python (pandas, numpy and others);
- Skills in developing predictive models (Python, R);
- In-depth knowledge of the use of statistical methods;
- Understanding of the principles of operation of mobile analytics systems (Firebase, AppsFlyer).