At BeInCrypto we produce trusted information that educates, engages, and inspires. It may sound complicated, but all in all, we are developing products that allow everyone to participate in an open economy and find their way in the Web3 space.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
Are you the SEO superhero we've been searching for? You'll be the technical wizard behind our quest to provide the best crypto content to our audience. Your mission? To optimize our platform for the best Page Experience, Usability, and Core Web Vitals scores. You'll be the bridge connecting our SEO and Editorial teams with IT and Product, ensuring smooth collaboration and resolving any pesky indexability issues.
What you’ll do:
- Be the vigilant guardian of our platform's indexability, page speed, mobile usability, CWV, and Page Experience scores, ready to swoop in at any sign of trouble.
- Collaborate with our Product Managers and IT team to plan sprints and oversee task execution, all while keeping an eye on SEO priorities.
- Embrace SCRUM/Agile methodologies to lead the charge in technical optimization efforts.
- Master the art of prioritizing new requests based on IT capacity and SEO strategies.
- Work your magic in coordinating the launch of new features and unique selling propositions (USPs) alongside our Head of SEO, seamlessly integrating them into existing priorities and ongoing IT tasks.
It’s a perfect match if you have:
- Master of Google Search Console (GSC), Google Analytics (GA), and all things SEO.
- Proven track record of leading teams dedicated to turbocharging page speed, Page Experience, CWV, and Mobile Usability scores.
- WordPress development skills are a must, and bonus points if you've danced in the SCRUM or Product role before.
- Prior experience in optimizing page speed and usability will set you apart from the crowd.
What we can offer:
- A true startup experience – flat hierarchy, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
- Fully remote working mode. Part-time, full-time, and contribution work available.
About your BeInCrypto team:
- We bring news and original content on crypto, blockchain, and Web3 in an easy and intuitive way. Our platform is trusted by more than 10 million readers worldwide who get access to all things crypto in 14 different languages.
- Our diverse team is comprised of blockchain wizards, digital storytellers, and tech-savvy rebels who are on a mission to make crypto accessible. We value creativity, transparency, and collaboration, and we're always ready to welcome fresh perspectives to our ever-evolving crypto table.
Send us your CV in English with a cover letter and portfolio.
The next steps are:
- An interview with our recruiter: we will learn more about each other.
- A short test assignment: we would like to know more about your experience and main achievements.
- An interview with our Head of SEO: you will get to know people to work with and will dive into all the job details.
Join our BIC creative team and take your professional experience to the next level!