Founded in 2012, Centerex is enterprise-scale data integration, analytics and infrastructure management. Our artificial intelligence technologies have delivered Big Data management and analysis on the petabyte scale for more than 10 years.
Our mission is to create business and technology potential by revealing new opportunities every day.
Centerex creates dynamic profiles that help consumers and small businesses know more about the people, real estate, businesses and professionals they interact with. Using proprietary machine-learning technologies, it is able to integrate real-time information changes from any data source and instantly update existing profiles. Established data-driven products include background checks on people, businesses and professionals, with consumer profiling in development.
We are currently looking for a Senior / Lead PHP Developer.
Our Back-End stack: PHP8, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, Docker, Golang.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a PHP Developer (including Senior positions and highload systems)
- stationary work in a team and with a team
- deep knowledge of PHP, understanding of the architecture of web projects;
- work with the MySQL database (optimization)
- knowledge of OOP basics, SOLID principles
- written English (B1+)
- product quality improvement, refactoring, code-review
- writing high-quality code within the framework of a highly loaded project (million visitors per day).
- full-time employment (remote), GMT +2/+3 time zone
- US company contract (suitable for Digital nomad visa, Freelance visa)
- salary paid in US dollars
- dev team speaks Russian
- vacations, holidays are provided