Legal entity: Dochet Ltd./DOCET TI Ltd.
Pygmalion.ai creates and grows AI-powered social media influencers. Our AI system learns from existing content, understands what generates engagement, and produces content with automatic appeal. While the product is still in its early stages, our primary goal is to successfully launch it on the market and grow our company.
- Lead the design, implementation, and maintenance of automation tools that interact with the Instagram Graph API to enable actions such as posting, liking, following, and commenting, all while adhering to Instagram's usage policies.
- Stay up-to-date with the Instagram Graph API changes and adapt the automation tools to ensure ongoing compatibility and functionality.
- Optimize and scale the automation infrastructure to handle a high volume of requests, ensuring optimal performance, stability, and reliability.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and other engineers, to define and implement features that optimize the automation tools' effectiveness.
- Proactively identify and address potential security and privacy concerns related to automation activities on the Instagram platform, ensuring users' data and interactions are protected.
- Participate in code reviews, and architecture discussions, and contribute to the overall software development process, fostering a culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Manage the outsourcing development team, maintain the team efficiency and positive attitude
- Attract additional resources if necessary, and control the backlog and the sprint work.
- Report directly to CPO and CEO.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience, with a focus on web-based applications and APIs.
- Proficiency in Python, Java, or Go, with a deep understanding of one or more of these languages and be able to write production code.
- Expert knowledge of the Instagram Graph API, its capabilities, limitations, and best practices for interacting with it.
- Experience building automation tools or bots for social media platforms, particularly Instagram, is highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of software design principles, data structures, algorithms, and system architecture.
- Version control systems (e.g., Git) and CI/CD pipelines familiarity.
- Ability to address potential risks associated with automation on the Instagram platform, ensuring a secure user experience.
- Be enthusiastic about DS and stay up to date with SotA Machine Learning algorithms and developments is a plus;
- Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Experience as a CTO in a start-up is a plus.
- The selected candidates will be contacted for further inquiry through an online interview.
- Competitive for the market conditions/negotiable.
- Immediately upon hiring.
Pygmalion.ai is an Equal Opportunities employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender identity, or disability.