Are you an experienced QA Automation Engineer who wants to participate in creating a friendly and trusted platform based on modern technologies and innovations? Are you willing to join a quickly growing, product-oriented company while working remotely from home? Then welcome to HomeBuddy!
HomeBuddy is a robust online marketplace connecting contractors with homeowners to complete home improvement projects in the U.S.
Already a well-established, successful firm, HomeBuddy is growing at a fast pace and is determined to achieve even more explosive growth. To support this ambitious vision, we are actively developing our team of smart, self-starting and entrepreneurial individuals in many professional categories.
HomeBuddy offers a remote and flexible work environment, competitive compensation, attractive benefits and a great opportunity to work on interesting, challenging and constantly evolving projects. As a member of the HomeBuddy team, you will be part of an innovative and dynamic environment where your ideas and efforts will be valued and make a significant impact. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with talented professionals from diverse backgrounds, contributing to the growth and success of the company.
We are searching for an experienced Middle QA Automation Engineer. We have a solid technical team ready to help you implement your knowledge and expertise to automatize and improve our new work projects. In our work, we strive to implement and use modern tools, methodologies, and approaches that can improve our processes.
To be a successful one of the HomeBuddy, you need to be passionate about being a part of a very dynamic, challenging, and fast-growing business. If you’re seeking a routine office job, this position isn't for you.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop autotests for the new flagship product - HomeBuddy;
- Build expertise in the QA department in matters of autotests;
- Participate in the full cycle of automation test development.
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented team player;
- 2+ years of experience in test automation (integration-, api- and ui–tests);
- 1+ years of experience in Python programming;
- Experience in test design and testing;
- High engagement, self-organization, strong communication skills, and team spirit;
- Required skillset:
- PyTest, Selenium (for Python), Allure;
- Test analytic skills (evaluate & interpret test results).
- A good level of English (especially written), Intermediate +. Fluent Russian is essential.
Nice to have:
What We Offer:
We have different perks and benefits, but we also can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team!
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments;
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays;
- 100% remote work, allowing working and traveling;
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time;
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility;
- Multicultural and international environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for fitness activities and the purchase of technical equipment;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).
If this sounds like you, we should talk!