Epic Web3 organizes professional events and conferences for Web3 developers and entrepreneurs.
We have hosted events in Lisbon, Paris, Seoul, New York, with speakers from Binance, Polygon, Offchain Labs (Arbitrum), Matter Labs (zkSync), Gnosis, Fuel, ConsenSys, and other top tier Web3 companies.
We are looking for a Content & Partnerships Manager to join our team.
- Create and publish high-quality content on multiple social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Telegram) and in our weekly newsletter;
- Drive growth in newsletter subscribers and social media followers;
- Conduct online interviews with industry experts to gain valuable insights and knowledge that can be shared through various content formats;
- Analyse and drive key metrics: audience growth, engagement, media mentions, etc.;
- Generate new content ideas and formats to drive engagement and brand awareness;
- Work with current partners & reach out to other Web3 influencers and thought leaders to establish fruitful collaborations;
- Develop partnership strategies to expand Epic Web3's reach and increase brand visibility (co-marketing initiatives, content collaborations, joint giveaways, etc.);
- Track the performance of partnership initiatives and key metrics.
- Proven experience in content management, digital marketing, or related field;
- Excellent verbal and written English skills;
- Curiosity about the Web3 ecosystem & blockchain;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines;
- Creative thinking and a passion for exploring new content formats and approaches.