At Smartex, we develop beautiful web and mobile applications that help our customers launch new services and grow their business. Our true passion is what we call “creative engineering” — taking a raw idea, and turning it into a real-life product. In 7 years of operation, we have developed solutions that are used by many of the largest companies in Russia. But we don’t stop here — and are now looking to expand into foreign markets to diversify our operations.
As a Sales Manager Intern, you will play a vital role in our business development efforts. Your primary responsibility will be to prospect and generate leads in the B2B market for our company. Working closely with our team of executives, you will receive comprehensive training and guidance to ensure your success.
✅ Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting market research to identify potential clients, partners, and networking opportunities
- Building and maintaining a database of leads and prospects
- Scheduling and conducting discovery meetings with prospects
- Reaching out to potential clients to introduce our services
- Assisting in the development of marketing materials
- Providing regular updates on prospecting activities and lead generation progress
✅ Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong interest in software development and technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation, proactiveness, and result-oriented performance
- Familiarity with software development concepts and technologies is a plus
- Language Proficiency Level - C1 or better
✅ Our benefits:
- An accredited IT company
- Large potential for career development
- Fully remote workplace (but you can visit our office anytime!)
- Supportive and collaborative environment
- Ability to mix work and study
Please include a short cover letter when applying for this job opening.