Java Software Developer (relocation to Montenegro/Remote)
Прямой работодатель BeInCrypto ( beincrypto.com )
Опыт работы любой
We're on the hunt for an awesome unicorn specialist to join our parntenr’s team - Libertex.
Since 1997, the Libertex Group has been a major player in the international financial markets with over 25 years of experience. They've combined cutting-edge technology, market movements and digital trends to revolutionize the online trading industry. Not only that but they've made it super-easy for traders to get in on the action by introducing their multi-award winning platform, Libertex. Here you can invest in stocks or trade CFDs with commodities, Forex, ETFs, cryptocurrencies and beyond! And if all that wasn't cool enough...they're also Official Online Trading Partners of FC Bayern and Tottenham Hotspur - blending football and trading like never before!
Trust us - joining Libertex is the perfect way to level up your Java Software Developer skills. You'll be surrounded by a great team and awesome challenges, so don't miss out!
What you’ll do:
- Craft new and maintain existing services for crypto assets.
- Integrate with new blockchain nodes.
- Spruce up the codebase with support, refactoring, and improvements.
- Contribute new features to the crypto management system.
- Participate in code reviews, technical discussions, and other team activities.
It’s a perfect match if you have:
- 3+ years of Java Software Engineering.
- English fluency in speaking and writing.
- Knowledge and experience with microservices architecture.
- Experience with blockchain integration.
- WebSockets, RESTful, and RPC-based APIs expertise.
- A basic understanding of blockchain techology.
- API design experience.
- Git skills.
- Experience with message brokers (Kafka).
- Demonstrable experience with databases (Postgres).
- Database modelling and request optimization experience.
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery.
- Basic security approaches in microservice architecture.
Would be also great to have:
- Basic understanding of symmetric/asymmetric encryption/decryption.
- Basic ECDSA / RSA, HMAC, Ecliptic curves.
- Blockchains account and UTXO based.
- Hierarchical Deterministic Wallet architecture.
- Hardware keys (ledger, trezor).
- Experience working with AWS Enclave.
- Familiarity with Logstash, Kibana, Elastic search stack.
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS.
What Libertex can offer:
- Challenges that boost your growth
- Great vibes of a dynamic and fast-paced international company
- Beautiful emerging European destination (Montenegro, Podgorica)
- Generous relocation package
- Comprehensive medical insurance for all family members
- Annual reimbursement of flight home for employee and family
- 21 working days of annual leave plus public holidays
- Competitive salary available in euro / crypto
- Udemy for Business Unlimited Membership
- Use of leading technologies and modern business practices such as Agile