We are Pixellu.
We create easy-to-use, time-saving software on a mission to simplify the lives of busy, professional photographers.
Today, we’re a fully remote team of 37 team members, spread across 10 countries, and 4 continents serving tens of thousands of photographers in over 100 countries. But the size of our company isn’t the priority — happiness is. We’re committed to ensuring our customers and our staff are happy, and we’re very proud of our eNPS score of 95.
Maintain and evolve existing products.
Enhance existing and create new automated GUI test suites using Python, Selenium
Design and implement test plans for accurately testing and debugging APIs
Help design and execute manual testing as needed
Provide production support of software products by investigating and recreating reported defects
Create and support test documentation
Mentor teammates across varying experience levels about QA automation
- 2+ years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer (Python/Ruby/Java or etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in creating GUI tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience working in a continuous integration and continuous deployment environment (GitLab CI, YAML schemas)
- Experience with testing desktop applications is a plus
- Experience with Squish is a plus
- Experience setting up pipelines for test automation is a plus (GitLab CI)
- Experience with Selenoid/Moon/Playwright is a plus
Work from anywhere with a good internet connection — our team is 100% remote and distributed.
Freedom to choose your own working hours. Structure your work around your kids, your family, and around the time of day that you know you are most productive
Competitive salary based on experience level
Quarterly Profit-Sharing Bonus Program
22 paid vacation days
Paid parental leave