Disruptive technology for marketing campaigns.
IRev is a revolutionary performance marketing company for escalating partnerships and performance. At IREV, we are passionate about building software that solves business problems. We partner with Advertisers, Publishers, and Networks to transform the way they interact, use technology and work with data. Our software is used to increase productivity, optimize processes, and see results in ROI instantly.
We are seeking an experienced and proactive Head of Customer Support to join our company. The successful candidate will be responsible for setting up and managing the customer support team, creating and implementing customer support processes and procedures, and ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of support and service.
- Set up and manage the customer support team, including hiring, training, and coaching team members
- Develop and implement customer support processes and procedures that meet the needs of our customers and our business goals
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of customer support processes and procedures on an ongoing basis, and make adjustments as needed
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve customer issues and ensure customer satisfaction
- Analyze customer support data to identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Ensure that customer support goals and KPIs are met or exceeded, and report on progress to senior management
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Support, with at least 2 years in a leadership role as Head of Customer Support
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (C1+ level)
- Demonstrated success in setting up and managing a customer support team, including hiring and training team members
- Proven ability to develop and implement customer support processes and procedures that improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Experience in analyzing customer support data and using it to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for customer support and commitment to delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Experience in a startup or fast-paced environment, with the ability to adapt to change quickly and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Comfortable office in the central office of Limassol, Cyprus.
- Ability to grow with the company within transparent grading system.
- An inclusive and adaptable company culture.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Visa help for qualified candidates.
- 20 working days paid vacation.
- 7 days sick leaves.
- Yearly Flex days.
We don’t have any bureaucracy and overtime hours, and we managed to establish a real work-life balance for our employees. If you want to part in the development of a revolutionary digital marketing software we are waiting for you in our team.