Sardina Systems is an OpenInfra software platform company based on OpenStack and Kubernetes.
We’re looking for a Business Analyst who’s brave enough to take manage to identify potential customers, communicate the value proposition to the identified potential customers, and ultimately drive sales.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Promote and sell Sardina solutions: сommunicate product values to prospective customers and channel partners
- Build understanding of and engagement with prospective customers
- Build strong relationships with channel partners, customers, and account teams, ensuring revenue growth on existing customers
- Pre-sale tasks, such as design, quotation, product presentations, and negotiation all the way to post-sales operations such as contracting, order submission, and lifecycle support
- Processing customer feedback for product improvement;
- Cooperate with internal teams such as Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Billing, Contracting, Legal, and Product in order to support the customer efficiently
- Technical team coordination and planning
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of experience in the same field
- Clear understanding of cloud computing, particularly in the OpenStack, Kubernetes, VMware, Nutanix, Ceph markets
- Experience in a fast-paced growth environment or an entrepreneurial experience
- Excellent people and relationship-building skills, across all seniority levels
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills, and logic in prioritizing projects and selecting appropriate business opportunities
- Ability to work well as part of a team, driven, relentless, and a proven closer
- Strong analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of working in the local market (ideally in a high-growth environment), with a strong network and direct connections to various stakeholders, particularly hardware and software resellers and services players
- Passionate about technology in general and cloud in particular
- Fluent in English (language skills in Russian, German, Dutch, French, and Swedish would be a plus)
- Work on an interesting project with a team of experienced professionals
- All the conditions for rapid progress in the profession, increasing the complexity of tasks as you develop
- Competitive wages with regular review
- Flexible working hours (fixing to Central European Time)
- Five-day working week, within 8 hours a day
- Opportunity to attend conferences, meetups, and other professional events
- Within the Sardina Systems team, we speak more than 15 languages!
Up for the challenge? Let’s get in touch!