Adapty was made by engineers for engineers. As developers, we worked closely with in-app purchases and subscriptions. Having faced all kinds of problems, from tech implementation of subscriptions to price optimization, we’ve decided to create Adapty – a simple all-in-one service for subscriptions.
We are currently seeking a Web Designer to make sure our marketing’s team visuals are great and the landing is responsive and modern. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who can work independently but also work well in a team and has experience designing UI/UX and graphics for web-based custom software and websites. This is a high-growth opportunity for the right individual.
We're a fully remote company and looking for a full-time employee.
In this role, you will...
- Develop visual communications for the marketing team. Make sure to establish their principles and concepts. Create materials for promotional and advertising campaigns.
- Be responsible for Adapty’s landing page. Develop and maintain its design.
- Design and create a layout of promo pages on HubSpot.
- Collaborate with different teams. Partner with the product, marketing, and design teams to understand, audit, and implement visual strategies and communications.
You will be a great fit if...
- You have experience using Figma for at least 2 years. You have a proven track of success (which you can confirm with your portfolio) and there is no need to explain to you what an atomic design system is.
- You’re in love with analytics and plans. You own your results with numbers. You know where you did it right and where there’s a place to make things better. You’ve used at least one web analytics tool.
- You’re self-organized and can organize others. You know the best ways to organize everyone and have experience implementing and/or using Asana or other task trackers.
- You’re responsible for your results. You set goals and you achieve them, you can push people to help you with that.
- You pay attention to details. Some things have to be tuned to perfection, but others can be left just good to save time.
- Your English is good enough to communicate with your teammates. We have an international team so you should feel comfortable speaking English every day.
It’d be great if...
- You also worked as a graphic designer and know how to create animations. We may outsource these tasks, but it’d be great to have these skills in-house.
- You are familiar with the basics of front-end development. It’d be great if you know how HTML, CSS, and flexes work.
- You have experience with WordPress websites. Our landing page is built with WordPress.
What you may expect from working with us...
- Direct communication with the founders and a flat structure.
- No bureaucracy and simple and clear processes.
- Remote work with a flexible schedule (the majority of the team is in Europe, but we also consider other time zones).
- Opportunity for professional growth and trying new things out.
How to apply?
Now that you know about us, we would like to learn more about you. Send us an engaging message with the information you think is relevant + provide us with the link to your portfolio (unfortunately, we will not consider applications without it). Tell us why you want to join us, what excites you about the problems we're solving and how you envision your role in Adapty.