At BeInCrypto we produce trusted information that educates, engages, and inspires. It may sound complicated, but all in all, we are developing products that allow everyone to participate in an open economy and find their way in the Web3 space.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
As our CTO, you will be the technical guru of BeInCrypto and have the opportunity to make a real mark by spicing up our infrastructure with new tech and ideas. You will have complete control over IT projects - an exciting challenge to help us grow from a startup into an established business that is able to launch new products quickly while giving users a great experience with existing ones.
Your leadership abilities and knowledge will shape not only the product roadmap, but also the professional development of every person part of the IT team. We have a fully remote in-house squad who can't wait to meet a leader that can create an inspiring learning atmosphere where team members can truly relish honing their chops.
What you’ll do:
- Take charge and define the tools, techniques, and tech needed to build a great ecosystem that meets BeInCrypto's needs and objectives.
- Put together IT roadmaps that are in line with the product roadmap, making sure to plan well and prioritize activities.
- Produce high-quality code on schedule, following design guidelines, collaborating cross-team, and meeting everyone's expectations.
- Choose delivery and operational models wisely; set up metrics to provide decision making based on data.
- Give estimations accurately while keeping stakeholders informed via transparent reporting.
- Assemble a team by profiling roles, creating job descriptions, interviewing people, staffing up right away, onboarding efficiently, tracking performance closelym advancing folks professionally when possible - so everybody is heading in the right direction with their own development plan that ties into strategic goals all while honing their skills.
- Keep an eye on industry trends & developments; tweak our strategy accordingly when need be.
It’s a perfect match if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in leading/managing teams and a solid track record to prove it.
- A knack for troubleshooting technical problems and making sure projects stay on track and of the highest quality.
- Expertise on end-to-end solutions and the ability to anticipate how various technologies could influence our Crypto organization.
- Communication skills that will come in handy when dealing with conflicts between people and tech.
- Fluent/C1 English (written and verbal).
- The current stack is represented by WordPress as a central platform for hosting and operating our application.
- Infrastructure is managed using AWS, Pagely, Railway.app, Cloudinary, and Cloudflare.
- Jira, Bitbucket, Github, Notion, and Discord are used for operations.
- Next.js, PostgreSQL, and WEB 3.0 technologies are used for new products.
What we can offer:
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
- Fully remote working mode. Part-time, full-time, and contribution work available.
About your BeInCrypto team:
- We bring news and original content on crypto, blockchain, and Web3 in an easy and intuitive way. Our platform is trusted by more than 10 million readers worldwide who get access to all things crypto in 13 different languages.
- BeInCrypto IT Team supports our technological infrastructure and builds an ecosystem that delivers our products to our audience. It provides stable work on our websites powered by WordPress, takes care of our interfaces, and does technical maintenance, modification, and support of the developed products. The team consists of talented Front-End, WordPress developers and system administrators, who work closely with the Product team. The main team focus is the development, redesign, and support of all the BeInCrypto websites.
If you feel that CTO at BeInCrypto is your dream job, send us your CV with a cover letter. The next steps are:
- An interview with our recruiter: we will learn more about each other.
- Small challenge: will help both of us find out if it’s indeed a perfect match.
- Technical interview.
- The last step is an interview with our CEO: you will get to know the primary person to work with and will dive into all the job details.