Evolwe - a startup creating empathic artificial intelligence technology, is expanding its team and is looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer (RL).
We are creating a conversational AI platform for Web3 companies.
The company is constantly engaged in the research and development of advanced AI solutions.
🟨 Evolwe now
- AI platform launched in July 2022;
- A team of 15 people, 2 senior NLP engineers;
- Own solution for emotions and psychological recognition;
- The team and advisors include experts with a background in Google, Doordash, Alibaba, and Stanford.
Why it’s great to work with us:
- Immersion in the field of data science and machine learning.
- Collaboration with an experienced development team.
- An innovative corporate culture focused on freedom and creativity.
- The company is a combination of a software startup (mobile app) and a research team (psychologists, linguists, mathematicians and data scientists), we create disruptive technologies.
- Salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Remote office.
- Design and implementation of algorithms for virtual agents and Metaverse applications.
- Development of RL-related components for NLP solutions.
- Have a degree in Computer Science, Robotics, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Have 2+ year experience in ML engineering, defining research problems and identifying possible solutions.
- Have recent experience in some combination of the following programming languages and tools: Python, PyTorch, TensorFlow, OpenAI Gym, C++, MATLAB.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills and fluency in English.
- Have familiarity with the cloud servers environment (AWS).
- Have at least basic knowledge in the field of conversational AI and NLP.
📌 Nice to have:
- experience with NLP engineering
- experience with robotics applications