Position Location: St. Petersburg (Russia).
Our company is undergoing a period of sustained growth and we are investing significantly into several new business initiatives. These include restructuring our product portfolio, delivering a clearer message to our audience, broadening our market, automating our sales and marketing processes, and differentiating our sales channels. The goal of these initiatives is to transition our company into its next phase of growth: more clients, more staff, more products, and wider geographical reach.
We are looking for a highly motivated Digital Marketing Specialist with a proven track record of creating marketing programs for highly technical software. You should be ready to learn our technical software to understand how and why it is used by our users and work with the managing director to design and implement our marketing strategy across all digital channels to generate more leads (company website, digital and printed media, SEO, SMM, PPC, email marketing, content marketing, and so on).
This role is very much hands-on. Currently, this is the only role in the marketing team. Soon, we plan to add more members to this team. This roles requires someone who does not mind getting their hands dirty with the implementation of the actual marketing program. For example, engaging design agencies to restructure and design our website, posting regularly on social media, creating email campaigns, etc. Since this role is not part of a larger marketing team, it is challenging and demanding, and therefore suitable to someone who is very ambitious and eager to learn a lot on the field. Further, our products are very technical and require someone capable of understanding technical concepts quickly and with relative ease.
- Design and implement a digital marketing strategy that 1) delivers a clear message, 2) has a timely and cost-efficient execution, and (3) achieves measurable outcomes.
- Implement strategic marketing initiatives across online and offline channels: branding, demand generation, website, social media, PPC, SEO, content marketing, and email marketing.
- Manage the development and implementation of comprehensive marketing plans and marketing material (collateral) for our product portfolio across several media channels.
- Use of web analytics tools to measure and optimize email marketing campaigns, landing pages, social media, and search advertising (we use Freshmarketer and Google Analytics).
- Work with product managers to understand how to communicate our product differentiators, strengths, and USPs, to our audience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Over 5 years of relevant digital marketing experience in a technical software company.
- Experience marketing to enterprises users (e.g., banks, exchanges, and fintech vendors).
- Superior attention to details with an eye for good design and clear communication.
- Experience with software applications in at least some of categories where we operate:
- API Lifecycle Management
- Automated API testing
- Trading applications (OMS, EMS, TCA, etc.)
- FIX protocol trading, testing, onboarding, and certification
- Middleware messaging (TIBCO, MQ, Informatica, Kafka, etc.)
- Capital markets technology
- Exchange trading platforms
- Brokers and execution technology
- Good project management skills, organizational skills, and budget management skills.
- Excellent written and spoken business English with an appreciation for language subtleties.
- Excellent communication skills that both concise, meaningful, and to the point.
- Self-starter who can get up to speed quickly and able to identify problems that need to be solved.
- A team player with strong collaboration skills to cooperate with multiple teams.
- Ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders well.
- Desirable: experience with communications in a regulated environment (e.g., banking).
- A mature person that can be trusted and genuinely cares about their job and responsibilities.
- A positive personality and attitude, able to derive satisfaction from their job.
- An analytical mind and an inquisitive nature.
- Self-starter: motivated and able to take the initiative.
- Someone that can bring new knowledge to the team and continually seeks to improve themselves.
- Able to work independently, proactively, and under pressure against multiple deadlines.
- A team player keen to join a small team.
Esprow is a highly innovative and fast-growing company with some of the world’s highest profile financial institutions as our clients. Working with us, you will be exposed to innovative and cutting-edge technologies and be involved throughout the application development cycle. Our Esprow Enterprise Testing Platform (ETP) is unique in the market of automated certification, testing, and simulation of financial trading solutions. With presence in New York, Saint Petersburg, Singapore, Tokyo, and India, we deliver our technology to clients across the globe. You will have the opportunity to travel and be exposed to the most challenging and high-profile working environments.
Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Hybrid work regime [onsite or remote].
- Working with high-profile clients within the financial industry.
- Five-days working week [9am to 6pm with flexitime].
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Paid time-off.
- Annual salary review.
- Training and professional growth.
- Excellent career path in a fast-growing technology company within global markets.
Degree of Autonomy & Level of Authority
Working under the supervision of the Managing Director and able to undertake the necessary work very much independently once it is scoped out. We have an open, friendly environment with minimal bureaucracy, where everyone gets involved with different aspects of the technology and is free to voice their opinion.
If you are interested, please send your latest CV and your current and expected compensation to , or apply using the online form.
For more information, please visit Career Page on our company website.