What is PitchMe?
PitchMe cuts the time and effort to place great candidates and reengineers the recruitment life cycle solving the biggest challenges in talent acquisition.
Our ATS integration ensures candidate databases are supercharged with accurate, up-to-date and detailed skills and experience. Our AI uses hundreds of data points to build a true reflection of each person’s experience. Employers get a detailed insight into specific candidates’ strengths and weaknesses, both for soft and hard skills.
PitchMe saves the cost of hiring a team to manually process data, and provides up-to-date and reliable data in seconds.
About the role
We are scaling fast and just closed our third funding round. We are looking for a talented and motivated QA Engineer to join our team and help to achieve ambitious goals. You take a creative approach to challenges and initiatives and never settle for good enough. If you share our vision to change the outdated recruitment process, we offer a great opportunity to join our growing multicultural team.
Remote work opportunity, great team, and exciting challenges guaranteed.
What you will be doing
- Manual testing: planning, test cases, testing, bug reports
- Functional and regression testing of web apps
- Automation testing using Python
- Maintaining test documentation
- Engage and consult with Software Developers, Product Managers, Tech Lead and CEO to communicate risks and issues; clear impediments that have the potential to impact the delivery schedule
- Actively engage in the review of documentation and critically assess the existing standards and documentation set, fostering continuous improvement
Our ideal candidate
- 1,5+ years of professional QA experience with web-based applications and API
- 1 year of experience writing Python autotests
- Experience with Jira, Xray, Selenium, Postman, Git
- Upper-Intermediate (and above) level of English
Team you will work in
We’re offering the opportunity to build on your existing skills and knowledge. You’ll be working side by side with founders and business developers in a very flat structure and gain hands-on experience.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary + stock option grant
- A remote-friendly environment with a flexible schedule and an opportunity to relocate to Europe
- Geo-distributed team of experienced professionals and non-toxic work environment where employees are respected, supported and engaged
- Career development opportunities, including on-the-job training, attendance at international conferences and meetups, and networking