Weigandt Consulting (WDT) is an international IT consulting company with headquarter in Germany, clients from Europe, and employees around the globe. The company has extensive expertise and focus purely on the retail industry delivering value to many successful retailers, helping them to boost profitability and gain a competitive edge by offering the highest level of customer experience.
Our initiative-driven working environment and culture support the contribution of every team member, to increase your learning opportunities and challenge you to grow with us.
Currently, we are looking for a highly responsible Senior QA automation engineer for a long-term project with a global retailer from the United Kingdom. The main aim of the project is to build a web-based system for drivers schedules management.
- Requirements analysis, analysis of the testing scope, estimation of testing efforts;
- Organize testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs in high product quality;
- Prepare detailed, comprehensive, well-structured test plans and test cases for UI and backend;
- Plan and execute testing activities for UI and backend, thoroughly identifying and documenting bugs;
- Build and execute automation scripts;
- Prepare detailed and comprehensive test results report;
- Cooperate with the client for UAT activities, documenting feedback and tracking fixes execution.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required:
- 4+ years of commercial software development experience;
- Self-dependence, proactive, taking ownership of all project QA activities;
- Understanding and practical experience of Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Experience with Selenium Framework, Cypress, Cucumber, Unix/Linux command line;
- Good to have an understanding of the Retail and Transport Logistics domain;
- Upper-Intermediate English (B2) writing and speaking skills;
- Competitive monthly fixed salary based on the results of the interviews;
- Long-term international projects with modern technology stacks;
- Flexible work format: remotely;
- Flexible schedule: full-time 40 hours per week;
- Official contract in accordance with country legislation;
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, sick leaves, and public holidays;
- Full medical insurance with dental care after the trial period;
- Company-provided modern IT equipment: Apple MacBook/ HP/ Lenovo;
- Regular online and offline informal events, a friendly atmosphere.