QA Automation Engineer
Become a part of our international team of over 400 professionals worldwide (America, Europe, Asia, and Australia) who develop innovative solutions in the software industry. We try to keep an open atmosphere, we appreciate freedom and flexibility. We look forward to welcoming you to our FLS Family.
We are looking for a QA Automation engineer who will work on the development of automated tests for the constantly growing WMS system (the WMS system is written in C++).
- Development of automated tests
- Participation in the creation of the test strategy
- Ensuring efficient test coverage
- Develop test cases
- Define and control the test quality metrics (including metrics for Unit tests and corresponding collaboration with the development team)
What skills are needed from you:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in automation testing
- Overall understanding of how applications are written
- Overall understanding of data order in the network
- Basic knowledge of C++ and SQL
- Knowledge of any scripting language and readiness to learn new ones
- Knowledge or readiness to learn programming languages like JS, Java, C++ etc.
- Ability to work with the API of the tested software
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Chaiscript
- Fluent English is a must, German or Russian is a plus
What can we offer:
- A great team of professional and creative engineers, who are empowered to share their experience and knowledge
- International projects, which are market leaders
- Opportunity to work with modern technologies
- About Development: we value the professional growth of our employees, that’s why you will have an opportunity to attend different types of training, conferences, and language courses
- About Support: we care about our employees, that’s why we have flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely
- About Leisure: we organize various events, quizzes, corporate challenges, etc.