The main goal of the Passenger team is to make the passenger’s experience as easy and fast as possible.We are looking for an experienced QA engineer, excellent at both manual and auto testing. You will be the owner of QA expertise in a team, as well the part of our QA community at Wheely. Mostly our customers are iOS users, but be ready to test Android app as well.
Wheely is a Swiss-founded British luxury services company. We lean into both cultural identities: Swiss privacy and British prestige hospitality. Our product combines highly-trained chauffeurs, fine in-car experiences, and instant journey availability via a well-designed app.
Our mission is helping clients reclaim their time, by connecting them to the places and people that matter to them in a thoughtful, discreet, and efficient manner—whether that journeys to the office, picking up their relatives from the airport, or taking their children to school.
- Develop and maintenance QA process in Passenger squad
- Do manual testing for Android and iOS apps
- Do automation testing for mobile apps and REST APIs
- Investigate issues reported by customers and Customer Service team
- Manage QA metrics
- 3+ years of experience of testing mobile apps and API services
- Experience in one of the following languages in automation testing: Swift, Kotlin, Java
- Ready to work with projects with big ambiguity and feel comfortable in it
- At least Intermediate English
- Nice to have: experience with such technologies as allure, okhttp3/retrofit2, swagger-codegen, k8s, espresso/xcuitest/kif
- Competitive salary and equity package;
- Medical insurance including dental services;
- Life and Critical Illness insurance;
- Lunch allowance;
- Relocation allowance to Cyprus after successful probation period;
- Top notch equipment;
- Continuous professional development.
Wheely is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.