What is PitchMe?
PitchMe cuts the time and effort to place great candidates and reengineers the recruitment life cycle solving the biggest challenges in talent acquisition. Our ATS integration ensures candidate databases are supercharged with accurate, up-to-date and detailed skills and experience. Our AI uses hundreds of data points to build a true reflection of each person’s experience. Employers get a detailed insight into specific candidates’ strengths and weaknesses, both for soft and hard skills.
PitchMe saves the cost of hiring a team to manually process data, and provides up-to-date and reliable data in seconds.
About the role:
We are scaling fast and getting ready for the late Seed funding round. We are looking for a talented and experienced Backend Engineer to join our team and help to achieve ambitious goals. You take a creative approach to challenges and initiatives and never settle for good enough. If you share our vision to change the outdated recruitment process, we offer a great opportunity to join our growing multicultural team.
Remote work opportunity, great team, and exciting challenges guaranteed.
What you'll do:
- Lead the technical design of new product features and service architecture
- Support and improve existing microservices
- Define key milestone deliverables with peers and stakeholders
- Establish the best software development methodologies to meet deadlines for product launches
- 5+ years of professional experience in product software development
- Experience contributing to the microservices architecture and design
- Preferably, experience of implementing backend for machine learning models
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Experience with marketplaces or search engines/recommender systems
- Experience with Heroku, CircleCI and AWS
Technologies we use:
python3, Flask, Sqlalchemy, PostgreSQL, Redis, rq/Celery
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary + stock option grant
- Work in a remote-friendly environment with a flexible schedule (+ relocation opportunity (Portugal))
- Geo-distributed team of experienced professionals and non-toxic work environment where employees are respected, supported and engaged
- Career development opportunities, including on-the-job training, attendance at international conferences and meetups, and networking