We are creating the next generation of software - a universal platform for a niche retail market with a turnover of 20 billion dollars as of 2020. SD is not an experiment or a theoretical startup. Our product is created from scratch for customers with already existing business so they can rely on their working software up to 24 hours a day. Join us if you want to work in the fastest growing industry in the United States.
- Communications with stakeholders, clients and CEO;
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner;
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan;
- Suggest improvements and tailor delivery process;
- Help to define project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Planning project resources;
- Assembling and leading project team up to 15-20 members;
- Preparing and facilitating sessions with team;
- Facilitating sessions for improvement of the development process;
- Making and spreading tasks between team members;
- Analysis and continuous improvement of an existing product;
- Assist with development of feature lists, user stories and roadmaps.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or a related field;
- 3-4 years of project management;
- Experience in a Scrum Master role;
- Good project management skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying product roadmaps, establishing owners and timelines, and status reporting;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes;
- Excels at delivering results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment;
- Technical awareness, UI/UX, Agile approach & multitasking;
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively;
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Startup spirit and stability simultaneously;
- Salary in dollars (contract work through emergency/ self-employed);
- Fully removable and flexible work from anywhere;
- Paid vacation and 3 sick days;
- Medical insurance after the trial period.