Access Softek is looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test who loves his or her job and is willing to make the world better.
We are looking for motivated team members with a passion for creating banking software that excels at solving users' business problems, the initiative to drive continuous improvement in our products, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get things done.
You are going to work in a multinational team with Developers, QA, Product Owners, and Solution Architects who will help you to get into the depth of Banking applications, practice your English speaking skills, and support you all along. The Project includes many different interesting features, e.g. Bank transfers, and gives an opportunity to deepen your knowledge in the technical aspects of the web and mobile application architecture. This is an opportunity for candidates to learn a lot about FinTech and banking solutions.
Main technology stack: C#, .Net, Selenium.
You will be:
- Design, develop and execute automated end-to-end using company test framework (C#) & API tests
- Work closely with developers and a product manager in the 3-amigo process
- Providing input on functional requirements and architecture
- Monitor, maintain, and provide reports for bug tracking and defect resolution to the team and IT management and assist in process improvement
Required Experience and skills:
- Strong knowledge of QA Methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience writing automated test frameworks
- Understanding and experience with mocking external dependencies
- Experience creating automated tests using C# and Selenium WebDriver
- Technical competency in an Object Oriented Programming language such as C#.NET/Java
- Experience with multi-threading development
- Understanding of web technology stack (HTTP, HTML, CSS, JS)
- Familiarity with WCF(SOAP) and REST-based API technologies
- Experience with automated integration testing
- Excellent communications skills, responsive and collaborative
- A quick learner who is organized, structured and results-oriented
- Intermediate English or higher
Would be a plus:
- Experience with AWS and/or other Cloud-based platforms
- C# and .Net knowledge
- Experience working in an Agile environment and Scrum/ SAFe
- Hands-on experience with DevOps and Continuous Integration Tools
- Experience with reading logs and doing test platform's health check
- Experience with BDD scenarios creation
- Experience in working with a distributed team
- ISTQB certificate
- Work from anywhere in the world!
- Senior development team.
- Long-term employment.
- Paid vacation (15 days off in a year) and national holidays.
- Paid sick leave and internal medical insurance policy.
- Global corporate events for all employees.
- Partial or full compensation for training.
- Provision of computer equipment.
- Internet compensation (50$ per month).
We are a software company headquartered in Berkeley, California, and creating a digital banking solution: online banking, mobile banking, omnichannel lending, and omnichannel account opening. Today our 300+ employees are serving over 400 financial institutions and reaching over 3 million mobile banking end-users every month. Our focus is on innovation: mobile-first, machine-learning, and AI everywhere.