Orion Innovation Turkey / Istanbul, Turkey (Hybrid)
- Development and ownership of the technical requirements and documentation for the digital TV product features.
- Acquisition and summarizing customer requirements and business processes analysis, producing technical requirements and user stories.
- Development of systems and software design in cooperation with architects and technical leads.
- Continuous maintenance and improvement of the company requirements knowledge bases.
- Degree in computer science or related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- Advanced technical knowledge of systems analysis and requirements management.
- Good analytical skills in networking, databases and systems architecture.
- Strong knowledge mining and search skills, including IT systems and personal communication.
- Goal-focused person. Positive 'Can Do' attitude.
- Strong skills in technical writing. Ability to develop technical documentation by reading source code using IDEs or other development tools.
- General knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, software applications, client/server architectures and some standard communications protocols.
- General knowledge of and some experience with development, programming, testing and implementation tools and techniques.
- Specific experience of researching and analyzing logic difficulties or changes, and writing system requirements documentation, data mappings, system functional specifications.
- Ability to support multiple projects in an agile environment with minimal guidance and direction.
- Strong English written communication skills.
Orion is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.