Muse Group creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians. Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps, and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad, and more.
Each product has its own history and audience, for example, Ultimate Guitar is a popular content platform for guitarists and singers, MuseScore is one of the largest sheet music catalogs as well as open-source software for writing original compositions and arrangements, Audacity is an open-source audio editor, StaffPad is an application for creating musical compositions using handwriting recognition.
At the moment the company has 7 products (verticals) and ecosystem directions (horizontals) - Monetization, Marketing, Content, ML, Operations, and others, that help each product and business as a whole to develop and grow. We also plan to increase the number of products in our portfolio and expand into new markets and user segments.
All this work is done by our team, which spreads all over the world. The team consists of 230 people, and we have colleagues in the US, London, Berlin, Cyprus, and other locations. We plan to grow and develop on the international markets, and at the moment we are looking for an experienced Head of People Partners who will reports directly to Human Resources Director and will be responsible for the following areas in the company:
- Drive all Employee life cycle stages in the assigned departments: Pre-boarding, Onboarding, Learning and Development, Performance management, Total rewards, Retention/Exit. You will collaborate with Managers as well as Employees: it means that you will guide and help each assigned Manager/Employee starting from the day "0" until leaving the Company.
- Follow People metrics in the assigned departments and constantly improve them.
- Initiate and run projects related to the Employee life cycle (f.i. onboarding improvements, learning and development automation, principles implementation etc).
- There are projects done by People partners, but there is necessity to deliver personal projects as well (hands-on experience will be must).
- Provide assistance/communicate on People policies, processes (current as well as changes).
- Planning and running Company’s People events.
- People partners team management.
- 4+ years working as People partner / HR business partner in IT company.
- Proven experience of running HR projects (processes establishment / improvements / automation etc).
- Good knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities.
- Proactive approach to improve the metrics/projects with high level of uncertainty.
- Fluent English.
- Ready to relocate to Cyprus (if needed).
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and outside vendors (for Peoples initiatives, f.i learning and development, team building events).
- International experience: become a part of an international team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world - and growing!
- Freedom: we focus on results. You are free to choose your working hours and location as long as you are available for your team and meet your OKRs.
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Care: we offer generous health insurance, discount on insurance for family members, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- Remote work: you can work from home or from a co-working space, which we compensate for in any city. Also we support relocation to Cyprus (if needed) for employee and family members.