We are the largest no-code chatbot-building platform for Facebook Messenger, Instagram, and websites.
Our customers create bots for sales and marketing funnel automation, lead generation and nurturing, customer support, and communication. We already have more than three million registered users, and the bots created on our platform process over half a billion messages monthly. Some of our largest customers are Audi, Adidas, Mercedes Benz, T-Mobile, MTV, TechCrunch, LEGO, Golden State Warriors, and many others.
We are looking for a skilled full-time HRBP/People Generalist to join our team. The HR department will depend on your assistance in several essential functions: staffing, compensations and benefits, organizing and creating effective and efficient processes, and more.
- Support our internal communications channels: Slack, email, newsletters, etc.
- Provide the employees with relevant, engaging experiences, including team buildings and other events ( Demo Day, New Year celebration, Q&As, etc.)
- Create content and work with designers.
- Reinforce messages around our culture and values to ensure organizational consistency and engagement of our employees.
- Manage mentoring and educational requests.
- Build and manage the internal communication strategy.
- Manage documentation support for current employees and new hires: contracts, legal documentation, personal stuff, etc.
- Manage daily operations: sick leaves, holidays, bank account changes, salaries, insurance, etc.
- Coordinate onboarding / off-boarding.
- Be the first point of contact for employees and managers regarding HR processes and procedures.
- Support ad-hoc needs.
- Help with equipment issues (provide the team with new ones and manage repair requests), send gifts, and manage office budget.
- Manage people strategies involvement with the HR team: performance reviews, eNPS, etc.
📌You're a great fit if:
- You're fluent in English (excellent verbal and written communication.)
- You have 4+ years of experience in HR.
- You're flexible and able to work on multiple, challenging tasks.
- You have a strategic mindset.
- You're organized, proactive, and creative.
- You have an empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude.
- You love people :)
- You’ll become a part of a powerful, results-driven team.
- Our products help people and businesses create automation and get excellent results.
- We care about our employees and offer comfortable working conditions: remote work, medical insurance, and the most modern equipment.
- Our team is friendly and open-minded. You can always ask for help and get it.
- You’ll be able to learn new things and constantly grow with the company.