Muse Group creates the world's most popular software and communities for musicians.
We develop software for music composition and production, build extensive content catalogues and continually innovate to improve the quality of life for the ordinary musician. This makes Muse Group the fastest growing company in the Music Technology segment.
Today, Muse Group reaches over 400 million users worldwide through its portfolio of software, mobile apps, and online services that includes Ultimate Guitar, MuseScore, Audacity, StaffPad, and more.
We are launching a new product and to ensure that we release it in the best quality, we need a member of the QA team.
Role & Responsibilities
- The manual testing Web application;
- QA for all the releases: pre-/post-release monitoring included;
- Perform functional, regression, integration testing;
- Test coverage, creating various test documentation;
- Set up QA process in the team;
- Participation in team meetings, plannings, working together with the team.
You Are & You Have:
- Working as a QA engineer in IT for at least 4 years;
- Experience in testing web apps and mobile apps (tech stack: React, PHP);
- Great understanding of PDLC (product development lifecycle) / STLC (software testing lifecycle);
- Excellent knowledge of QA methodologies and various types of testing;
- Proven experience in creating test plans, test cases / scenarios, reporting documents;
- Experience in UI E2E testing;
- Experience in API testing;
- Experience working in Jira, Confluence, experience working with qase.io will be a plus;
- Experience working with Chrome dev tools and other similar instruments;
- Good understanding of HTTP, DevTools, computer networking principles, and transport layer protocol;
- Experience working with DB with ability to write queries;
- The ability to communicate in English, and creating documentation in English is required (level B2 or higher).
Will be an advantage
- Experience working with Selenium and creating auto-tests;
- Knowledge of a programming language (JS, PHP, etc.).
- Reward: competitive salary and opportunity to grow in the rapidly scaling global company.
- Flexibility: work from home or from a co-working space of your choice.
- Care: generous health insurance, therapy, and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
- International experience: become part of a global team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Impact: opportunity
- to influence the development of the music industry and positively impact the lives of millions of musicians around the world.
- Creativity: we make products for musicians, artists, and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.