At BeInCrypto, it’s the PM who makes it all hang together. You’ll be helping people find their place in the crypto space by launching the MVP of the product, building the development strategy, and managing the international team of top-notch professionals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the design and development of one of the essential be[in]crypto site parts;
- Build a deep understanding of our users and their needs and interests;
- Manage feedback and deliver value to customers and internal stakeholders;
- Work with our data team to define metrics for measuring success and regularly monitor and report on the performance of products and new features;
- Oversee the development process, cooperate with design teams, IT and all other relevant departments inside the company;
- Work on product plans, project plans, and project development concepts - you’ll be developing a business strategy following the product strategy;
- Take your project management duties, which include making budgets, work plans, and ensuring departmental cooperation;
- Ensure that product lifecycle deadlines are met, software development stages are completed on time;
- Analyze and report product data for effective launches - you’ll also be making sure that all quality, usability, and reliability standards are met.
How we see our perfect candidate:
- English Advanced level (B2-C2), both speaking and writing (you will be a part of international team);
- A customer-centric attitude - you strive to create amazing customer experiences and know the importance of continuous discovery, regularly engaging with your users to gather feedback and validate assumptions;
- Experience in Product Management, knowledge of general PM processes and practices, including:
- User research methods (Cusdev practices);
- Lean startup methodology;
- AARRR funnel framework;
- Understanding of key product management metrics;
- Project management knowledge; highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage projects including:
- Self-starter, strong drive and result oriented;
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail;
- A deep understanding of Scrum / Agile frameworks for developmen;t
- Understanding of task managers (Jira, Asana, Trello etc.);
- Strong analytical skills:
- (as a plus) basic knowledge of SQL query language and Business intelligence tools;
- (as a plus) basic knowledge of web and app analytics (event-based analytics and tools such as Google Analytics, Amplitude etc.);
- Strong visual and product taste, resulting in products that have the wow factor and first-class UX;
- Readiness to work in a start-up environment;
- Exposure to crypto, mobile wallets, fintech.
What we offer:
- Flexible and healthy remote work/life balance;
- Multinational team: we have people from all over the world;
- Growth mindset and friendly environment of diversity and inclusion;
- Professional development training & workshops: career growth depending on your performance;
- First-rate internal Crypto community support & robust knowledge base.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join Be[ɪɴ]Crypto!