HashEx vision is to become the #1 DeFi Intelligence and Security Provider.
We believe that only relevant, factual data and top security standards can make the DeFi market a safe financial space. If you are passionate about our common goal, we are always looking for talented individuals with knowledge, experience, and a desire to learn.
We are seeking a Team Lead Developer, prepared to work with a team of talented and experienced engineers and build the future of the decentralized market alongside us.
What’s expected from you:
- Organizing the dev team’s work (10 employees, including 2 testers and a DevOps engineer).
- Decomposition and task distribution between the team members, reviewing the results of the developers’ work.
- Participation in coordination and preparation of task technical specifications.
- Technical architecture planning, choosing the most efficient technical solutions and the most appropriate stack.
- Participation in code writing, and reviewing finalized code.
- Building and improving the processes of development and testing, implementation of industry best practices
- 2+ years of team lead experience
- Fullstack dev experience 5+ years
- Understanding the architecture and principles of web app development
- Experience in engineering and development
- Experience in writing unit tests using Mocha, Chai, Jest
- Knowledge of the theory of algorithms and data structures, as well as development patterns
- Understanding of usability principles and UX
- Dedicated team with a high level of expertise
- Career and personal growth opportunities
- Remote work with flexible hours
- Paid vacation (28 days), sick leaves
- Benefits cafe (includes even a psychologist and massage) + a personal budget for education
- Company with a spotless reputation
- Corporate retreats, often abroad