Короткая ссылка: geekjob.ru/hWR0
🚀 What you’ll do
- Work with a pod of talented engineers, designers and collaborate with others PM to execute on product vision and drive customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Analyze product metrics and make decisions about product changes based on data.
- Formulate hypotheses and explain how they will help grow the service.
- Form a plan, set clear and complete requirements for UX / UI designers and the development team.
- Prioritize and set goals for each iteration of development.
- Analyze and evaluate the effect of the launch.
- Build flexible and effective communication with internal departments for the prompt implementation of new initiatives.
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- Work experience in product development for at least four years.
- Fluent English and stellar communication skills.
- Experience developing for both B2B and B2C businesses.
- Understanding of product methodologies (CJM, JTBD, etc.).
- Ability to structure information, take initiative and strive for a high result.
- Experience in product and marketing analytics, ability to think in metrics, make data-aware decisions.
- Ability to put forward and validate hypotheses through quantitative and qualitative research (UX, Custdev, A / B tests, etc.).
- Big Plus: Knowledge of guidelines for native Mobile & TV platforms.
📖 Facts about Uscreen
- Bootstrapped vertical SaaS and payments company generating tens of millions in ARR at a 45% EBITDA margin
- Growing over 100% YoY in a market (‘creator economy’) that is growing at a 30-50% CAGR — YouTube alone grew advertising revenue ~44% YoY in Q3’21
- Two product-led pricing tiers of $99 (Basic) and $199 (Growth) with a sales-led, custom-priced ‘Uscreen Plus’ package that ranges from $12k to $40k ACV
- ~125 employees with ~45 software engineers