Gazprom Marketing & Trading (GM&T) is a subsidiary of the Gazprom Germania Group. Quartered in London, GM&T operates to provide Gazprom group with a global marketing reach, round the clock operational coverage and excellent customer service. GM&T trades energy commodities including gas, power, oil, LPG, helium, emissions, LNG and FX and also operates a retail business, trading as Gazprom Energy.
The Test Automation Lead has multiple responsibilities within the organization. Their time is broken down to QA/Test Coordination and Delivery where appropriate using automated software testing and line management responsibilities. Automated software testing responsibilities are focused on the technical leadership, design and development of automated test packs for applications used in the trade lifecycle. It is expected that a Test Automation Lead will work on a portfolio of different software products during their time in the organization and will manage different individuals in their career.
- line management/career management of QA team members (up to 15 people);
- defining the strategy and plan for increasing automated test coverage of the existing code base and integration points;
- producing/updating automated regression test packs to test new and amended software or services;
- designing acceptance tests using own in-depth technical analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications/acceptance criteria;
- participating with the team in agile planning, reviews and retrospectives;
- providing QA estimation input to the estimation meetings for product backlog items in the sprint;
- executing, recording and analysing test results, identifying and reporting defects, issues and risks associated with own work;
- supporting the integration of an automated testing strategy into the iterative agile framework.
- degree or equivalent in a Scientific, Computing or Engineering discipline;
- proven Team lead and line management experience;
- enterprise automated testing experience on complex projects;
- ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance;
- excellent interpersonal skills;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (written and spoken).
- utilising BDD tools such as SpecFlow, Cucumber, FitNesse or similar;
- automation framework architecture design and development in C#;
- strong SQL capability;
- experience testing Data as a primary QA goal with large data sets;
- solid working knowledge of Agile methodologies and associated test practices;
- experience of interface/integration testing to interface contracts between multiple systems will be a plus;
- SSIS, SSAS Cube testing experience will be a plus.
- working in the global matrix team of Gazprom Germania Group;
- voluntary medical insurance;
- life insurance;
- compensation of fitness;
- professional and career growth.