Make our entire trading engine to be in the Top-10 in the market, by creating a matching engine scalable to 100k TPS with round-trip latency 10ms compliant with FIX/FAST protocol. Enable new types of trading (margin, futures, options) for our clients.
- Control trading infrastructure and services performance. Regular reporting on metrics and incidents reporting.
- Cover code with unit and integration tests, stress-tests before any merge-request, so all problems solved before they appear in production.
- Design, build and maintain scalable, reliable, high-load, high-performance, user friendly architecture and modular structure for all components/modules/libraries that help with trade matching, accounting, financial reporting, liquidity, and risk management.
- Design, maintain and improve main metrics for overall system monitoring to detect problems before our clients will.
- Develop core trading engine meeting the throughput and latency requirements
- Research and develop products and instruments: perpetual and regular futures, options, leveraged tokens, margin trading, matching engine, integrate with FIX/FAST protocol.
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership and customers to create a technical vision and transform it into a roadmap every sprint and quarter.
Requirement skills and experience:
- 3+ years of development with Java and C++ in high-load, low-latency, high throughput trading systems
- 3+ years experience in trading systems development (matching engine, margin trading, options, FIX/FAST)
- Degree qualified in Engineering / Math / Finance or quantitative discipline
- Experience in server API development, reactive programming, microservices
- Experience in developing with low-latency communication frameworks
- Problem-solving skills, result-oriented, strong work ethics
- Fluent English
Will be a strong plus:
- Experience as a trader in banking or finance.
- Experience in creating trading bots.
- Experience with PostgreSQL at scale.
- Experience with Spring Framework (Core, MVC, WebFlux)
- Knowledge of Git / Java core 8+ / kubernetes / rancher / Grafana dashboards
- Graduated from top university.
- Participant in regional level of olympiad or other relevant competitions.