Esprow is a highly innovative and fast-growing company with some of the world’s highest profile companies as our clients. Working with us, you will be exposed to innovative and cutting-edge technologies and be heavily involved throughout the application development. Our Esprow Enterprise Testing Platform (ETP) is unique in the market of automated certification, testing, and simulation of financial trading solutions. With presence in New York, Saint Petersburg, Singapore, Tokyo, and India, we deliver our technology to clients across the globe. You will have the opportunity to be exposed to the most challenging and high-profile working environments.
We are looking for a QA Team Lead (QA Manager) capable to understand the company’s products, develop and maintain software test processes and strategies, provide technical leadership, design and development of manual and automated test packs, carry out testing of new and old functionality with exploratory, manual, and automated tests to ensure product quality before delivery to clients. The job requires good communication skills, the ability to work in a small team environment, and to deliver on-time and on-quality work.
- Develop testing standards, strategies and processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Provide leadership and senior-level strategic thinking in ongoing QA activities.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, produce and integrate automated test packs using industry-standard technologies.
- Participation in recruitment of QA team members and people management (including remote members of international QA team).
- Career management of QA team members.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Execute, record and analyze test results. Track quality assurance metrics, defect densities and open defect counts.
- Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements and expected system behavior.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven Team lead and management experience.
- Enterprise automated testing experience.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Knowledge of end-to-end and unit testing frameworks, such as Selenium, Jest, JUnit, or similar.
- Upper-intermediate (or higher) level of English.
- Excellent communication, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
Bonus Skills (optional, but would be a plus):
- Experience with the financial domain and trading protocols (e.g. FIX).
- Basic experience with RCPTT and testing of Windows desktop applications (based on Java).
- Experience with validating implementation against original design (coming from tools such as Figma, Sketch, or similar).
- Experience with setting up and managing QA infrastructure.
- Experience mentoring more junior QA team members.
- Strong planning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to details.
- Ability to clearly explain complicated procedures in a simple and understandable manner.
- A positive personality and attitude – ability to derive satisfaction from their job.
- Someone who can bring external knowledge to the team and seeks to continually improve themselves.
- Able to work independently, proactively and under pressure against multiple deadlines.
Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Full time permanent position (onsite in St Petersburg or remote), official employment according to Russian labour law
- Five days’ working week with flexitime [onsite & remote]
- Competitive remuneration package including life and medical insurance
- Coffee/tea and snacks in the office
- Lunch compensation
- Training and professional growth
- Career path in a fast-growing technology company within global markets
- Cooperation with Individual entrepreneurs (ИП) with payment in USD can also be an option