CTO Job Description
Oskelly.ru is a social commerce platform that enables people to buy and sell luxury, pre-owned fashion products. It curates and connects the desirable wardrobes and provides a trusted and sustainable new way of buying and selling pre-loved items.
We are seeking a highly-skilled CTO with a storied history in the technological sector. CTO's are tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with its vision for its technological needs. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.
You will work directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Creating networking safeguards that prevent security breaches and keep client information confidential.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market.
- Assessing whether new technologies are appropriate for the company to use.
- Ensuring technologies currently in use are efficient and making changes wherever necessary.
- 8 years working in a technological role.
- Prior experience in field of eCommerce and social networking platforms preferred
- 5 years of managerial experience.
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
- Masters degree in computer science or related field.
- MBA preferred.
- Java 8;
- PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ;