Our Marketing team is growing and we’re searching for a puzzle we’ve missed - a creative content writer with a high level of empathy and passion for storytelling.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Writer/Content Creator who will work closely with the Marketing, Product, Design, and Customer Success team to create educational and promotional materials about product features, use cases, stories, and more.
As a content contributor at Improvado, you will work on creating content for Improvado products. You will cover the full cycle of content creation - from generating and validating ideas, keyword research and SERP analysis, competitors’ content research, to maintaining a massive library of content: from sales forms, case studies to advertising and customer interviews.
- native/fluent in English (American) speaker,
- excellent storytelling and communication skills,
- experience in writing all sorts of content - landing pages, blogs, and sales collateral content is a must,
- proven record of professional writing experience in Technology, SaaS,
- ability to prioritize and manage own projects,
- self-motivated, passioned about BI products,
- experience working with CMS and content marketing design tools,
- basic design skills,
- ability to work on deadlines independently,
- analytical skills to track content performance, experience working with Google Analytics, SEMrush, Surfer SEO, or similar tools.
- manage the content creation process from the idea to promotion and optimization;
- produce compelling, clear marketing communications for distribution, ensure content consistency through different channels, speak our brand voice;
- distribute content through corporate channels (including publishing it via CMS);
- monitor content performance and improve results over time.
- degree in English, journalism, communication, or related field.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us examples of your previous works. This is a remote position and you can work from any part of the world!
- Flexible schedule
- 100% remote work
- Opportunity to get company stocks and to become a co-owner
- A chance to get experience in a fast-growing VC-backed startup from Silicon Valley