Ailet develops innovative technology, providing «Eyes in the store» for CPG brands and retailers by turning in-store images into insights. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world of Retail, allowing to manage sales process efficiency and effectiveness. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across global CPG brands.
With our team and investors, Ailet is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
We are looking for a strong specialist who will become a real expert in product categories.
- Product category expert: to verify and then to enter correct data into the system, to maintain data quality;
- Preparing a data set;
- Organization and implementation of the process for improving the data quality by product category;
- Revealing problems that impact on data quality and finding ways to resolve them;
- Coordination of the work of data entry operators (setting and receiving tasks);
- Preparation of reports and presentations on clients’ requests;
- Communication with clients on analytics quality and metrics accuracy.
Qualifications and Experience:
- English C1;
- Experience in communication with clients is required;
- Experience in IT companies, analyst in FMCG (experience with recognition);
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (advanced user), ability to write macros;
- Experience in working with a large amount of information (analytical data), the ability to analyze information, to structure and to find patterns and make conclusions based on them;
- Higher education;
- Analytical thinking;
- Competent written and oral speech;
- Ready to take responsibility, great attention to details.
Would be considered an advantage:
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA and Python;
- Knowledge of the peculiarities of FMCG and Retail work;
- Experience in project administration in FMCG.
The company offers terms of cooperation:
- Working on interesting international projects;
- Professional training and development opportunities;
- Work in an innovation center with a developed infrastructure and advanced technologies;
- Ability to work remotely sometimes. If you decide to visit the office, you will find sweets, delicious coffee, soft poufs, table tennis, gym, swimming pool and a good atmosphere;
- Work in projects with the most modern technologies;
- Official registration and salary.
We are looking for a strong specialist who will become a real expert in product categories. Friends, we will be glad to meet you!