At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 50 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 2 billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of.
Working with the SEO team in Sydney, you will get the opportunity to take part in Canva’s exciting SEO growth and marketing initiatives to drive user acquisition for Russia. This is a freelance/contractual work arrangement with Canva.
***What are we looking for?***
- 2 years experience in SEO
- Native in Russian
- Working proficiency in English
- Good with Excel / Google Sheets
- Strong content creation and editing skills
***Tasks & responsibilities***
- Conduct keyword and competitor research for SEO
- Optimise landing pages for meta, title, descriptions and on-page copy
- Review and optimise Russian translations from English
- Recommendation of optimised URLs in context of existing site architecture
- Optimise breadcrumb navigation
- Recommendation of internal linking opportunities between related pages
- Assist in tracking of keywords for ranking analysis
- Experience in technical SEO (crawl & indexation, hreflang, canonicals, structured data etc.) would be highly desirable
- Ongoing project (up to 20 hours/week)
NOTE - The hiring process involves the completion of a challenge.