Hi! We are fuse8 web agency, a Russian company with British roots. Since 2001 we create useful digital products for clients from all over the world. We specialize in the development of online services in fintech, housing and utilities, sports, medicine, education, trade and logistics. We work in a partnership with international digital agencies.
Together with our foreign partners we worked on projects for TEVA, Royal Canin, iGuzzini, Southampton FC, The R&A, National Autistic Society, Meningitis Research Foundation, University of Essex and others.
Our clients on the Russian market: Protek, Lime Finance, Legion, FORS Production and others.
Due to the increasing number of projects, we are looking for an Account manager who will deliver the best service for several of our existing clients.
You are the perfect candidate for us if you:
- Have a fluent English language proficiency.
- Are responsible, polite and communicative. You love working with clients and great service, you are easy to get along with
- Can adapt and make decisions quickly
- Able to adjust to changing processes, comfortable working in a flexible schedule (for example, sometimes you need to be in touch during non-standard working hours)
- Can accurately communicate the client's request to the team and properly present the results to the client
- Meticulous and accurate when working with documents and large data tables.
What are you going to do:
- Build productive working relationships with existing foreign clients: establish effective communications, participate in creating a positive image of the company, grow LTV
- Conduct initial analysis of client briefs, prepare estimates and quotes in collaboration with Team Leads
- Negotiate and make presentations, prepare contracts, close deals
- Coordinate with 5+ project managers on the client-side
- Keep the clients up-to-date on their projects at all times
- Communicate: interview, analyze client needs and requests, taking notes, facilitating meetings, collecting feedback
- Handle criticism: separate constructive comments from the client's "wants" and deliver only constructive messages to the team
- Maintain revenue and profit plans for your accounts, send invoices to clients for payment
- Maintain a workload plan for the team: resource management.
What you need to join us:
- Fluent English
- International sales or customer service experience, preferably in IT products or services.
- The ability to understand client's business and the principles of decision making within companies
- Ability to persuade people, eloquence, self-confidence.
What we offer:
- Official employment with a "white" salary of 70,000 to 90,000 rubles, which is paid twice a month
- Work in a cozy and spacious open-space office or remotely, your choice
- The English language courses at the company's expense directly in the office with a neutral speaker, or in The English Club
- The opportunity to participate in workshops, hackathons and conferences, to develop and learn new things
- Experience in an international company operating in the world market of IT services.
- A comfortable team, which appreciates environmentally friendly communication, human attitude to each employee, a transparent and clear management system, as well as built motivation system and an individual development plan for each